Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tagged

A few days ago I got tagged on Taya's blog  Sanje so večne. I find these tags a neat way to share a bit about yourself.

7 things I have to do before I die:
- Visit Moscow & St. Petersburg

- Have my own house
- Have children
- Establish myself as a teacher at an elementary school


7 things I say all the time:
- Ya

7 things I am good at:
- Painting my nails
- Baking sweets
- Wasting time
- Reading
- Doing everything on my iPhone
- Washing Dishes
- Finding discounts and deals

7 flaws:
- Klutz
- Stubborn
- Nail polish hoarder
- Shy
- Insomnia problems
- Not a morning person
- Over analyze

7 qualities:
- Creative
- Easy going
- Honest
- Caring
- Friendly
- Studious
- Super awesome

7 bloggers: Last 7 people to comment
Alicia of liquored on lacquer
Jen of Five by Five
Lois of NAILYORKCITY
Jellynat
Sarah of Them Pretty Colors
Mire of we are such stuff as dreams are made of
Hailey of  lilmissgiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment