Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OPI - My Pointe Exactly and Pirouette My Whistle

Hello again. I'm here to show you two new to me polishes. I picked them up at Regis Salon during a buy 1 get 2 free sale! Isn't that a lovely deal!? These are from the OPI New York City Ballet soft shades collection from Spring 2012.

The base color I used for this look is called My Pointe Exactly. It's a very sheer light grey. You will have a visible nail line. I used 4 coats.


The Glitter is called Pirouette My Whistle. It's has small silver glitter and then a white grey hex glitter. Really pretty. I used one coat of the glitter. Would of like to of used more, but I was already at 5 coats of polish an decided anymore was too risky or sheet marks.

Overall a really nice neutral look that's still a little cute and crazy. I'm enjoying wearing this as my manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment