Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1 - Nail Polish Advent Calendar

My very first day! I went to open the box and found these...





Two lovely polishes. What should I do with these too? I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps as my main color and e.l.f. Blushing Beauty for an accent nail!




I used three coats of Ruby Pumps and two of Blushing Beauty. Both had lovely formulas and brushes. :)






The first day of December also proved to be a great day to pick out our Christmas Tree! Especially since the temperature was 60 F outside. Last year the trees were all frozen! I usually choose a traditional Frasier Fir but this year I fell in love with the Scotch Pines. A little small too, but so cute! I'll share photos of it decorated when I get to it! So far it only has lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment