Monday, July 18, 2011

Catrice - Out of Space Collection

Hello! Today I have to show you the three teals from the Catrice LE Out of Space Collection. I've had these for a bit and I've just now finally worn the three of them.

First up is Houston's Favorite a blue teal with some teal shimmer. Applied nicely in two coats for me. Overall, I was impressed by the color.


The second one I'm going to show you was a little bit of a surprise when I was applying it. Beam Me Scotty! dries matte. A total shock and I really like the look. It's a green teal with bits of small silver glitter and a green glitter. I applied this in two coats. Application was great for a matte.


Here it is glossy. I think this polish most represents space... it looks like a galaxy.


Midnight Express was hard to capture with the camera. It's a blacken teal with bits of teal, blue, and silver micro glitter. This was two coats as well.


Here's the shot again of the ruffian I did with Houston's Favorite and a gold nail pen.


So what do you think? I think this LE would of been better in Fall but I still like the colors a lot and since I'm moving back to the US I won't have a lot of extra cash for the new fall collections so at least I got a few shades earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment