Sunday, May 2, 2010

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender & Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

I've disappeared for a month now. Things were getting very hectic in my life. I finally finished off my spring semester at college. So I guess I am a Senior now. Not sure for how long as I am transferring and one of the two schools I've looked at will only accept up to 67 credits.

I am going to be showing you another polish from the OPI Hong Kong Collection that I recently purchased. It's called Lucky Lucky Lavender and it's a very light lavender that sometimes shows a bit pink. The best part is that it's very pigmented and can cover in two coats!


Next, I have a new Sally Hansen polish. I spent a lot of time looking for this pretty top coat. I finally found it at the fifth store I went to. It is actually a Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen collection for Spring 2010 and it is called Hidden Treasure. The main reason for why I bought this was to use it as a top coat to add character to my mani's. It's a bit gold based and has flakes in it which creates a sort of Opal affect.

This is with two coats of Hidden Treasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment