Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Swop 2013

1379138_10152013550409155_1374011385_n

Because I only seem to blog one month a year. As soon as my package arrives, I will be blogging about my 12 Days of Christmas Swop package coming from Adventures of a Girl from the Naki. Last year it was so much fun!

I will also be doing a 12 days of Christmas manicures. Unfortunately, I am too stressed for Advent Calendar nails this year. Which is a shame because I really did like it last year!

And for the past year, most of my nails, shopping, cat and life is on instagram. My username is allibally. I always preferred photos as my medium and not writing. There is plenty to see there!

My goal for the new year is to blog more. I now have an iPad that I use for most of my photos. So time to crack open the blogger app and a Bluetooth keyboard I will receive got Christmas.

1 comment: