Friday, October 24, 2014

Essie - Mojito Madness

Yesterday, I painted my nails with Essie Mojito Madness. This polish is from a collection that came out in Summer 2012. I just picked it up this past summer.

Mojito Madness is a yellow tone grassy green color. Very beautiful! I love this shade of green. The formula was a little runny, but I had no problem with coverage. This was two coats. 



Because the polish was Mojito Madness. I obviously had to make a Mojito and I watched some episodes of Mad Men.  ;) 



I love Joan's red dress in this Christmas episode from season 4. 


Today, I even importantly visited a very Mad Men-esque home. 



Finally, today I added on some nail art to my nails. Creating a little Halloween look. 



Have a great weekend! Tschüss!


No comments:

Post a Comment