Friday, March 19, 2010

MAC - Blue India

Well, it finally arrived on Tuesday night! Ever since I saw a promotional photo in January I have been waiting to purchase this beautiful color from MAC. This nail polish is from the MAC's limited edition Liberty of London collection.

Here is the cute packaging!
The color I purchased is Blue India. It's a very nice blue/slate creme. I have no similar colors to this in my nail polish stash. And from other people's comparisons I really do not think there is a dupe to Blue India. The application is okay. A little more gooey then I would like and the brush can get pretty sticky very fast. It's worth it in the end because the color is gorgeous.

It covered nicely in two coats.

I wanted to change up the top coat a bit. So first up is one coat of CND Copper Shimmer that I placed over Blue India.


For a different style I did two coats of Gold Wash from Maybelline's Colorama Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment