Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OPI - Hong Kong Collection

The Hong Kong Collection is the Spring/Summer 2010 collection from OPI. I only bought two of the twelve polished they released. Overall, I think that it's a really nice collection and there are still a few polishes that I might purchase later.

Up first is my favorite of the collection. Jade is the New Black. It's a really beautiful dark jade green. I just love the color. The formula was kinda iffy for me. The color covered in two coats but I needed to do a third coat because the coat got split at the end. It was worth it because the color is gorgeous.

The second color I bought was Red My Fortune Cookie. It's a red/orange very bright creme. I say that most of the time it leans more orange then it does red. The color is nice but pretty average for a red/orange nail polish. Here it is in three coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment