Monday, February 7, 2011

Woohoo! Packers Won The Super Bowl!!

I typically don't watch American Football as I only understand about half the rules. I did grow up in Wisconsin and therefore I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. Basically I'm always excited when they win but for the most part I don't watch the games. Since I've been visiting my family in Wisconsin this last month I've also been able to watch the Super Bowl and the two games before that with them. I must say I really got into the games and thus I made sure to create some green and gold nails for the game on Sunday.

Saturday night I painted my nails with China Glaze Starboard and then Sunday afternoon I added one coat of  China Glaze Lighthouse. I think it's a really pretty combination.


Have you ever painted your nails to reflect your favorite sports team?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also started a Facebook page. It's nothing special but your welcome to like it if you like.

Alli McBally

Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment