Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some OPI Texas Skittles & Bottle Pictures

I received my TransDesign order today. Along with some other goodies I purchased 6 polishes from the OPI Texas collection. Since I received these from UPS after 7pm I didn't have any natural light. So I took a few bottle pictures and did some quick skittles. There are four jelly's, one shimmer, and one creme. I used three coats for the skittle pictures.

Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? (jelly)
Houston We Have a Purple (jelly)
Guy Meets Gal-veston (jelly)
Do You Think I'm Tex-y?
I Vant To Be A-Lone Star (shimmer)
Don't Mess With OPI (creme)
Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Guy Meets Gal-veston, Houston We Have a Purple, Don't Mess With OPI
Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Guy Meets Gal-veston, Houston We Have a Purple, Don't Mess With OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment