Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sorry Nail Friends!

Just want to say sorry that I haven't been around!

The 2nd weekend of September I started packing and cleaning my apartment in Zürich. Since then I've been bouncing around houses in Germany and Switzerland. I've had two different types of incoco strips on and I've been too busy to blog. Hope everyone understands!

Tuesday is my big travel day! I leave Zürich at 10:10 am and arrive in NYC around 1pm. Then I have two more flights to reach Milwaukee at 9pm. It's going to be a long day of waiting in lines, sitting on planes, waiting to board, and carrying way too much luggage. I already mailed 4 huge boxes weighing about 25 kgs each. Plus two checked bags and a very heavy carry on luggage.

Once we get back to the US I am staying with my parent's. I imagine things will start to settle down a bit next week and I'll be able to share some polishes. I went a little crazy at Kiko and P2 last week. :)

Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment