Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's Take A Peak At Catrice Fall 2011

Hello everyone! I thought I would share some bottle pictures of some of the new polishes Catrice has to offer for fall 2011. I also have a notd for one of them.

Below are some of the colors that will be on the core displays this fall.

Rusty But Sexy --- Goldfinger --- Captain Sparrow's Boat
It's Rambo No. 5 --- After Eight --- I'm A Star
Sing Hey, Dirty-Lilah

Marilyn & Me
Blues Brother Vol. II
ASHley

Today, I also happened to come across the limited edition Bohemia collection. I ended snatching up all four shades.

Be Indiglow! --- Bring Me Terra Copper! --- Looking Sunkissed --- Yes, You Tan
Here is my notd with Be Indiglow! It applied really nicely and could of easily been an one coater. I used two coats since I had one bald patch. It's a very smokey blue with a black base to it.


I also have some quick bottle comparisons and a brush comparison.

The brush on the left is from the LE collection it's wider and more rounded. The brush on the right is the typical Catrice brush.

Here is a shot of the rusty oranges. They look pretty similar but the one on the left has more of a pearl finish and the right has gold shimmer.
Bring Me Terra Copper vs Rusty But Sexy

This is a comparison of the new color I'm a Star vs. a past LE called Welcome to the Jungle. Welcome to the Jungle is a bit darker.

Catrice - I'm a Star vs Welcome to the Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment