Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GOSH - Ocean

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I'm going to show you GOSH Ocean today. This is a polish I picked up over the weekend at the Walgreens concept store on State Street. You can read about that experience here.

GOSH Ocean in the bottle looks like a duochrome, but once it's on the nails it is basically a really bright metallic turquoise. Even though the color doesn't shift much on the nails, it's still really pretty.


Application was great! I was really impressed with the formulas consistency. The bottle is really easy to hold in my hand while painting. The brush is thin, which for me is my favorite style.

Overall all I really like the nail polish line from GOSH. I see myself stopping in again sometime this month to pick another color or two out. I'm definitely looking forward to new colors that will reach the display at some point too.


There is definitely a perk about living in a big city. My Sephora actually stocks some of the more limited brands, the Macy's on Michigan has Inglot, and Walgreen on State has GOSH!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment