Friday, August 27, 2010

Essence - Back to Paradise

Today, I will be showing off a really pretty dark green jelly from essence called Back to Paradise. It's part of a limited edition summer collection called Return to Paradise. So if you really like this I recommend you start hunting for it now or it might be too late.

I used three very thin coats on my little nubbin nails. :) I filed them down really short this week. I prefer my nails medium length most of the time and then every once in a while I like them really short. I cut them because in two weeks I'm getting married and I wanted my nails to have a fresh start to grow for the next two weeks.

So here is Back to Paradise...

Natural Light


Flash
Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning! Love it! Also loving your blog, great stuff. :-) I'm new myself so check mine out! ^_^

    http://sanasbeautyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sana. :) I'll be checking out your blog from now on too.

    ReplyDelete