Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Zoya - Nidhi

Zoya Nidhi came out last spring in the Sparkle collection. I would say that the Sparkle collection from Zoya was the first recent push towards the mico flecked glitter. You can see this finish now in there Fall 2010, Winter 2010 and Summer 2011 collections. I love the finish and some people call it a glass flecked finish too.


Nidhi is a tomato red with gold glassed flecked glitter. If your really looking up close you will notice a small bit of fuchsia pink flecked glitter mixed in there too. This applied nicely in three coats.


The best part of this polish is that the glassed flecked glitter is fairly noticeable. I took all three pictures out of direct sunlight and I was still able to capture all the different angles of the flecked glitter.


Speaking of spring colors. I saw a display of the new Essence trend collection today. I picked up three of the five colors. Going to try and find the mint green one latter this week.

I Like, Forget-Me-Not, My Yellow Fellow
I put on I Like this evening and I must say I love it! It applied so nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment