Monday, April 4, 2011

Eyeko - Punk with China Glaze Crackle - Crushed Candy

Eyeko Punk is a hot pink neon. My bottle had gotten really thick since the last time I used it. Making application really difficult and bubbly. Which is a shame since the first time I used it on my toes it applied beautifully with out any problems. I used two coats for this manicure. I've also included a photo I took under the black light.


Afterwards I put on a coat of China Glaze Crackle - Crushed Candy. Crushed Candy is a turquoise creme that crackles once placed over your manicure. I have the whole set of China Glaze Crackles thanks to a swap with Emily! For the most part I'm impressed by the color range, but I would say that the crackle effect is a lot more finicky than Barry M or P2.

I had this look on my toes for awhile and decided that it would work well as a manicure. Kind of reminds me of vibrating colors.


I took pictures under the black light too!


What do you think of this hot pink neon underneath the turquoise Crushed Candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment