Friday, July 1, 2011

One Year of Living in Switzerland

Hello ladies! Yesterday was my one year anniversary of moving to Switzerland. Decided to celebrate by painting some Swiss flags on my nails. I'm very surprised by how fast the year went by. I've been having a nice time in Zurich. It's a very fun city and very unique. But I'm starting to get antsy and I'm ready to move back to the USA in the fall.


I used two coats of China Glaze Ruby Deer (From 2010 Holiday Collection). It's a really pigment red jelly/creme finish. So pigmented that please ignore how terrible I painted around the cuticles. I tried cleaning it up with acetone but the red was just spreading out and staining everywhere and that looks terrible too.
The crosses I made with a white Sally Hansen nail art pen. I didn't do too bad with my left hand as you can see. But the right hand was a hot mess compared to this. This is the first time I've done free handed nail art.


And because I share even the crappy nail art job. Here is the result on my right hand. :(


Thanks for taking a look. Hope you liked my first attempt at nail art. Good thing the Swiss flag is easy to manage. Don't expect any American Flags for my 4th of July mani. haha. Have  a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment