Monday, August 22, 2011

Catrice - I Scream Peach with MNY 142A

Hello everyone. I'm back this week with a polish post. I was very busy taking in my last few weeks of living in Europe. So today I wanted to show you Catrice I Scream Peach. I picked it up recently off the clearance rack. If you want this, make sure to get your hand on it soon! It's been discontinued this month.

I Scream Peach is a really pretty bright coral. It applied so nicely in two coats. I just love love this color! I'm so glad I picked it up before I lost the chance.


The next day I put a coat of MNY 142A. 142A is from the I am a Glitterati LE that was released mid-August. It's got small silver glitter bits that are holo in the sun and it also has a few bits of silver hex glitter. Unfortunately the hex glitter was impossible to get on the nail. :(


Thanks for looking. I put some photos up on my Facebook page of the new Catrice bottles and some of the recently discontinued Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment