Friday, February 17, 2012

China Glaze - Haunting

Yes, I'm showing you a polish from a Halloween collection in February. :p I picked this up on clearance at Sally's in December for $1.99. It's from the 2011 China Glaze Halloween Collection.

Haunting is a lovely black shade with bits of silver glitter. Totally an acceptable color to wear outside of the month of October too. I needed three coats to get coverage as at two I still had some bald patches. I think 3 coats are a bit much for black since it's usually suppose to be pretty pigmented.


The nice thing about the glitter is that it is fine, so my manicure is not bumpy at all!


The manicured worked well with the task I had to take care of today too. I had to make a trip to the Adler Planetarium for my Astronomy course. I watched a simulated star show in one of the theaters.


Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment