Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cult Nails - Let Me Fly

I really did let myself fly over the weekend. By finally cutting off around 7-8 inches of my hair. I've had it really long for about three years now. It was definitely time to say goodbye since I was dealing with terrible tangles and breakage. I was having glob conditioner in my hair and then comb through it with my tangle teezer just to manage it.

I went in with the intent of only cutting it just above my shoulders but next thing I know I'm agreeing to chop it into a short and edgy bob.

Here is the aftermath on the salon floor...


And here is the fantastic aftermath on my hair!


Short and sleek! Now on to my weekend manicure which was Cult Nails - Let Me Fly. A beautiful dark and dusty turquoise shade with flecks of silver shimmer.


My hairdresser and the sales lady at Ulta both complimented the color and asked what it was. Way to go Maria for creating a noticeable nail polish color!


I also gave my parent's next door neighbor girls manicures too, while I was visiting. The oldest girl picked Let Me Fly as her base color and then Cult Nails - Vicious as her polka dots.


The younger one picked Vicious as her base and the Let Me Fly for her polka dots and then on her other fingers, she had Cult Nails - Awakening as the base with a coat of Cult Nails Hypnotize Me.


Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment