Thursday, February 2, 2012

OPI - Miami Beet & Finger Paints - Twisted

This nail of the day is what I would call a mixture of old and new. Sometimes I think it's fantastic to show off something that is most likely long forgotten now.

Miami Beet from OPI came out way back when in the spring of 2009! Back when I was just leaving for my first trip and long term summer visit to Switzerland.

Here I am wearing it on a weekend getaway to Varazze, Itay in August of 2009...




I used two coats of this lovely magenta color.
 






















I really do love this color. Shame I haven't used it since 2009! But I wanted a little something special to top it off. I have the whole set of Finger Paints Flakes, but I've really haven't used them yet. So for my bling I added two coats of Twisted. It has pretty multi-colored iridescent flakes. Mostly blue, yellow, orange, and green.

I think it just looks stunning!


So have you ever rediscovered a nail polish color you used to love but have now mostly forgotten? I challenge you to put that forgotten color back on your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment