Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OPI Shrek Part II

Recently I wore the last two polishes I had left from the OPI Shrek Collection. They are both green based colors and are called Who the Shrek Are You? and Fiercely Fiona

First, I will show you Who the Shrek Are You? It's a very vibrant lime green creme. I personally needed three coats because like some of the other recent OPI I've bought the brush was very streaky and I was having a very hard time not missing spots on the sides.

Lastly I have Fiercely Fiona. It's a yellow-green creme that I needed three coats like above and along with the same brush problems. It's a pretty unique color but I personally hated the look on my nails and was ready to take it off by midday.


I do not know why I had so many problems with OPI's prowide brush with four of the six polishes in this collection. They kinda seemed more scraggly at the ends compared to my other OPI polishes maybe that was why I was having such poor application?

No comments:

Post a Comment