Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CND Shellac Day 2

This is going to be very very very quick. As I am leaving in 30 minutes to go to the airport. I'm flying out at 7pm and will be arriving in Switzerland the next day.

So last night I got my nails Shellac at a local salon where I got my haircut last night. When I walked in for my appointment I noticed a sign that they started doing the Shellac! I inquired right away and they were able to squeeze me in later that night! So last night I had my nail Shellac in Wildfire! It was the best manicure I have ever gotten. It took thirty minutes and I was able to walk out without worrying about denting my nails. This will last two weeks will not chip, dent, or smudge. It's perfect timing because with my move to Switzerland I won't have much time to do my nails.

Here is a quick picture of Day 2


Can't wait for them to start releasing more colors for this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment