Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CND Shellac Day Fourteen

The time has come to see if the the Shellac lives up to it's two week promise....

Unfortunately, for me, I didn't have the best results. I don't think the results I had were typical of the product as I've seen plenty of pictures of what this looks like at two weeks and the results are much better. However, I am still in love with this new technology and my plans to eventually get this done again. I would recommend it to everyone I know and my mom recently got it done too. Everyone should at least give it one try.

On the nails where it is completely off it is because I picked at them once the product was lifted a bit from the tips of my nails. It's a really bad habit of mine. I'm curious to know why it lifted off my nail bed though? I do not know. I made a move overseas, got a cold, and being constantly packed and repacking my things, but I don't think that's the cause of the lifting. Guess I will have to wait to get this done again to see if I have better results in the future when I'm under less stress.

For the first week and a half my Shellac manicure was amazing. So start calling salons or go on here: http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Shellac-Find-A-Salon.aspx to locate a Salon that does Shellac!

No comments:

Post a Comment