Thursday, March 31, 2011

China Glaze - Starboard and Lighthouse

Starboard and Lighthouse are polishes recently released in the  China Glaze spring collection called Anchor's Away.

Starboard is a medium green creme. I used three coats when applying this. Didn't have any problems with the application. It's a nice green, but it really didn't wow me.


Lighthouse is a very sunny yellow that contains bits of flecked golden yellow glitter. One of my favorites of the collection. It's very sheer and at three coats you can see my nail line especially in the sun. I'm okay with the sheerness and it allows it to also be a great layering polish.


As I said before, I wasn't that wowed by Starboard when I had it on. So very soon after I added a coat of Lighthouse. I showed this look before when I put a post up for my Superbowl nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment