Tuesday, November 23, 2010

China Glaze - Sugar Plums

Today I'm going to show off China Glaze - Sugar Plums. It's from this year's Holiday collection called Tis' The Season To Be Naughty And Nice. When I first saw other swatches of it, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.

I applied it and it looked great, but once it was fully dried it got really bumpy and the base color lost its shimmer. With two coats of top coat it did look much better. The base color is a burgundy shimmer. This polish also has bits of holographic glitter that really sparkles in the light.

With Flash
I only bought four other colors from this collection. I wanted to get Frosty but when I ordered from TransDesign they only had it in a gift set. I'm hoping that Sally's will have some of these on clearance when I visit my family in January. Did you purchase any colors from this collection? Or did you pass on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment