Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lots of New Nail Polish

First up is an asos.com order from the beginning of October when they had a huge sale on nail polish. Unfortunately A SOSdoesn't ship nail polish to Switzerland. But lovely Sara from the Daily Polish offered to forward the package to me!

Essie Pink Parka, Mint Candy Apple, Bermuda Shorts, Mink Muffs -- OPI Flower-to-Flower
Kate
This was quite the sale when you consider that Essie and OPI are much more expensive in the UK versus the US. All the Essie's were about $3.20 a piece! The OPI was about $4.80. The asos paint was $1.60

Next up, our a few polishes that I bought from Squared Nails blog sale. I took the opportunity to knock off some items on my wish list. 
Orly - Purple Pleather, Viridian Vinyl, Iron Butterfly
Zoya Adina & NXY Jungle
She also added two extras for me.
H&M Fashionista & Check Me Out
She was also kind enough to forward a TransDesign order for me. I've been seeing the China Glaze and OPI holiday collections and there were colors I couldn't miss out on.
OPI - The Show Must Go On, Tease-y Does It!, Ali's Big Break
China Glaze - Jolly Holly, Sugar Plums, Mrs. Claus, Party Hearty, Mistletoe Kisses
Creative -Wildfire (The same shade as the Shellac, I had)
Then today while I was out and about I finally found the alessandro magnetic polishes in stock. I ended up purchasing Queen Berry. It's a really awesome product and with a little practice really easy to use. Unfortunately it's incredibly expensive and the most I've ever spent on one bottle of polish. Must never do that again.
A sneak peek.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I sooo wouldn't sleep if I got 24 in a day.Pretty pretty colors!
    I'm sure you'll have so much fun playing with them!
    Yaaay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail mail!!

    And OMG,Queen Berry is perfection! Totally worth it!
    I hope my friend finds this one :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all those H&M's fashionista is the one ive been wanting the longest :p oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ria It's been really hard to choose which one to wear!

    @Sarah. It's a gorgeous color and the effect is perfect. Hopefully I'll forget about the price of it one day.

    @Honi Very odd. I've had that problem too. I've always wanted Ruby Pumps from China Glaze and I've had tons of chances to get it.

    ReplyDelete