Tuesday, December 14, 2010

alessandro - Streetwear

I've been a bit m.i.a. lately. Sorry about that. The last few manicures I've worn weren't able to be photographed. So I've run out of pictures to post. Today I have a new polish to show you. I absolutely love it and when I saw it out on display I snatched it up. Thought about the price for .001 seconds and said to heck with it. The mini bottles from Alessandro are extremely expensive when you consider you get 5ml for $7. But they come out with some rocking colors and the formula is buttery smooth.

Streetwear is a dusty purple. It kind of reminds me of a lighter and prettier version of Chanel Paradoxal. Two coats covered fine, but I added a third for good measure. The color has a lighter purple shimmer that kind of makes the polish look like a space galaxy on milky and iridescent.

I also picked up two polishes from the MNY winter line. I've tried the blue one. I say that they are best used for layering as they are pretty sheer. I need to experiment with them first.


There was also a very glittery product twinkling in the light at the MNY display. It's a limited edition glitter mascara. You need a few coats to get enough on your lashes, but it's really awesome and sticks well enough that I didn't have glitter all over my eyes later.



No comments:

Post a Comment