Thursday, December 2, 2010

China Glaze - Shower Together & Unplugged

These two colors have been out for awhile. The China Glaze Ecollection was released in Spring 2008. The collection had a total of six colors. Tree Hugger (lime green shimmer), Solar Power (bright yellow shimmer), Shower Together (aqua creme), Unplugged (brown red shimmer), Recycle (gray creme), and Hybrid (beige silver shimmer). I own them all except Hybrid, however my bottle of Tree Hugger has been missing for a long while.

I'm going to show you Shower Together and Unplugged today. Shower Together is a lovely aqua creme. The formula is thin and I found that I needed a third coat to cover up a few patches. It's extremely shiny and my pictures are without a top coat.

With Flash

Unplugged is my favorite brown I own. It's a red brown with gold shimmer. Only needs two coats and looks beautiful with my skin tone.


This collection was the cause of my first etailer order. I made an order for a bunch of China Glazes from 8ty8eauty in the Fall of 2008. Question? Have you made a etailer order and if so when was your first one?

 ---------------------------------------------------------------
 I don't know how many of you were aware that they announced the bid winners for the FIFA World Cup 2018 & 2022 today. The FIFA headquarters are in Zurich and the made the announcement inside the Messe. The Messe is coincidentally a five minute tram ride from our apartment. So ten minutes to four I headed down to the Messe to check out the action outside. It wasn't anything too exciting, but I wanted to check it out. Because how many people can say they were right outside when they announced the winners. There was tons of press outside and a few people gathered. Congratulations to Russia in 2018 and Qatar in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment