Wednesday, December 8, 2010

essence - colour & go (Absolutely Stylish, Underwater, What Do U Think?)

Essence makes really nice little bottles of polish. They are called colour & go and come in many stylish colors.They are also fairly inexpensive depending on where you live. In the US they are 99 cents. I believe they 1.50 euros in Europe and here is Switzerland they are 3 francs.

Absolutely Stylish is a lovely brown with little bits of green flakes. It's a nice two coat polish.



With Flash

Underwater is a medium blue shimmer. It's very icy and reminds me of winter. This is version 1 of underwater. There is a newer version 2 out nowadays. It's a dark blue with really small blue glitter flakes. I personally like the older version of Underwater better.


What Do U Think? Is an orange coral creme. It reminds me of orange sherbet ice cream. I love this color but  know that it's a color you have to grow to like. It looks really cute on toes too.


Have you ever tried a essence colour & go polish? I really like the brushes they are pretty nice for a budget nail polish. essence also releases pretty trendy colors so hardly any of the colors are boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment