Sunday, December 26, 2010

Something Different Sunday: Late Christmas Photos

For those who celebrate Christmas I hope you had a nice two days. I had a great Christmas this year. I celebrated on the 24th and had a goose for dinner. This was the first time I've ever had goose. It was okay, but it don't wow me. I much prefer Turkey as it has more white meat.


The Christmas tree!

 

Stockings hung against the wall. Hopefully, one day I will have a lovely wood mantel fireplace. :)


I painted the windows too!




Table set for dinner. Those plates from the COOP. I was saving stickers up and placing them on the discount card for the last month and a half. The two sets totaled $27 not to shabby for Switzerland.


Then I started to open presents that my parent's thoughtfully sent to me.




A Japanese friend who I went to college sent me a traditional bamboo ornament called a Kadomatsu to set up for New Year's. Now to think of something traditionally Swiss to send her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment