Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cult Nails - Devious Nature

I need to get back on the blogging wagon. :) I've just been a bit busy and stressed. But hopefully things will start to get back to normal from now on.

At the end of May I received the new Cult Nails collection called A Day at the Races. I pre-ordered the whole set which included the new nail file. The glass file is fantastic so if your in the market for one I would recommend it. Here's a picture of the whole set.

L:R: Always Winning, Cruisin' Nude, Let Me Fly, Captivated, Devious Nature
Here are some close up bottle pictures... click for larger view.
Always Winning
Cruisin' Nude

Let Me Fly
Devious Nature
Captivated
So today I will show off my manicure of Devious Nature. Formula is great on this. I used two coats and it dried with such a shine. I took my pictures before I placed a top coat on so you could see how squishy it looks by itself. Devious Nature is a berry pink that leans a blueish purple. This is a great color for the summer and a very unique pink.


Cult Nails can be purchased online here for $10 a piece. But if you follow Cult Nails on Twitter you can watch out for discount codes they occasionally put out. They do have international shipping to most countries but recently they have needed to change up what counties they can send to and how they can send it. They wrote about some of the issues they are dealing with here and here. If you check out and your country is not listed then contact Cult Nails as they are still adding to the list.

Hope you enjoyed seeing a collection from a great new company!