Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zoya - Fergie & CND - Amethyst Sparkle

Wohoo! Two posts in two days. I'm trying to be more on top of this. I really need to because I have tons of polish to wear and show off on here.

So today I wanted to show you something quick. Zoya Fergie is a mix of purple and pink creme. Fergie is really shiny on the nails and I used two coats for coverage. I really love this shade very vibrant and perfect for summer. Going to add this polish to my list of possible pedicure colors.


The next day I decided to spice up the color a bit with a CND Effect top coat. I used two coats of Amethyst Sparkle for this look. The effect is a shimmer with a hint of amethyst color to it. I love CND effects it's a great way to spice up your manicure without completely changing it.



Hopefully I can go three for three tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment