Friday, October 29, 2010

Barry M Swap!

About a month ago, Hailey from lilmissgiggles mentioned she wanted to do a swap with someone. I mentioned that I would love to do one. So we began collecting things for each other. I sent her a bunch of essence, catrice, and MNY and she sent me Barry M. We sent packages out on the same day. The one she sent me arrived in a week. The one I sent her is probably floating across the English Channel in a plastic boat at the moment. Swiss post is extremely slow... Like really slow, especially when you send via B Post (economy). I hope you get it soon Hailey!

Hailey gave me pretty much free reign on what to buy her. I on the other hand was difficult. I can research products for hours before I will buy them. I just don't like buying shades that don't match what I like. Hailey was very kind and found stuff off my list. Thank you!

L-R
Raspberry - This picture does this color no justice.
Gold - I really wanted this because it's a true gold.
Cobalt Blue
Dusky Mauve - Suppose to be a Channel Paradoxal dupe. The camera captured the color badly.

L-R
Silver Cascade
Lavender Hexograms
Hologram Hexograms

Black Crackle Polish
 I also received two Dazzle Dusts that I promptly put on.

Mushroom & Oyster Grey
I need to get an eyelid primer and I should of also took this photo in better light because it's hard to see the shadows on my eyes in these pictures.


This photo is so dorky. I'm also self conscious about my upper lip so be nice. But I wanted to show my hair color that I dyed last week.
Face: Bare Minerals Fairly Light
Shadow: Barry M - Oyster Grey & Mushroom
Mascara: Clinique High Lengths (black)

4 comments:

  1. awwwww am so glad u loved ur items. the dazzle dusts look great.

    cant wait to see swatches of the polishes lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!!
    I wish my local Barry M counter had so many colours. I wonder why Boots has such a small selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new hair colour! I think it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glitter polishes from Barry M!<3

    ReplyDelete