Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I had a very wonderful weekend. Yesterday we went to Liechtenstein for the day and later that night we carved our Halloween pumpkins. Today we were just lazing around eating Halloween candy. We also watched Shaun of the Dead and will be watching Hocus Pocus a little bit later.

I'm going to show you what I've been wearing on my nails over the weekend. I applied China Glaze Zombie Zest Friday night. It needed three coats to reach bottle color. This was the easiest of the three to apply from the Awakening collection. I also believe it has the best wear. Both the glitters from the set had awful chipping problems. I really love the glass flecked finish of Zombie Zest and the green-yellow shade makes a perfect zombie color.


The rest of the collection. You can click the links for more information and pictures.

Ick-A-Bod-Y
Mummy May I
I also wanted to share my carving festivities.
I bought my big pumpkin while in Liechtenstein. The little ones I bought in Switzerland.
Gutting and sorting out seeds.
Finished product. One on the left is the scared baby pumpkin I did that one. I also did the kitty cat in the middle.

Hope everyone who participates in Halloween had an enjoyable time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice polish collection! The pumpinks also look great! :)

    ReplyDelete