Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something Different Sunday's - My Skincare Products

First, I'm going to start with my skin care products. I will try to link to the products I use so you can see more information.

I buy all my skin care products from Clinique. They are pricier than drugstore brands, but they are familiar to me and I usually don't have problems with their products.

- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion I've been using this since I was a child. We are talking over 10 years folks! I use about one pump of this stuff after every shower. It's $24 for 4.2oz/125ml and it last pretty long. I've been using this bottle for 3 1/2 months and I'm about 1/3rd of the way through it. So I think it could last for about 8 months.

- 7 Day Scrub I have sensitive skin, but this scrub is fairly kind to my skin. I use it once every 1 or 2 weeks depending on if I need it or not. This is a mini tube that I got as a bonus. The full size bottle retails for $18 and contains 3.4oz.

- Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk I don't have a picture of this because I decanted it into a smaller bottle for travel. It's a really nice make-up remover that doesn't feel to greasy. $25 for 6.7floz/200ml

- Liquid Facial Soap I accidentally left this at home and waiting for my mom to send it to me. This is the soap cleanser I use when washing my face It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I think my last bottle of this stuff lasted about 7 months, which makes the price of this a steal at $15 for 6.7Oz.

See Part Two here and Part Three here.

No comments:

Post a Comment