Monday, January 24, 2011

Georgia Haul

Most of last week and this past weekend I was in South Georgia visiting my grandparents. I also caught up on some nail polish shopping. :) I bought so much that I ended up having to ship it to myself! So I sent the box Friday with priority and it arrived today.

Before I show off my new finds. I wanted to share that in the next two weeks if you would like to request a swatch of a polish you should contact me via email or comment. At the moment I have access to my whole nail polish arsenal. I have a lot of polish and some of them I haven't been able to wear or swatch yet with pictures. So if you check out the my collection tab up top you can see what I have. 

The luckiest place for me was the Big Lots. They had a bunch of Sula polishes for $2.50 a piece. The interesting thing about these are the ability to remove them by peeling. I prefer removing with nail polish remover but it's a unique idea.

Naked, Watermelon, Dove, Kelly, Crush, Royal
The biggest find was the sets of Maybelline Colorama polishes. They were packed in sets of 3 for $2.

Ice Princess
Sonic Sunset & Ruby Rays
Look at the flakes!!!
Give Me The Chills

Emerald Frost, Steel Wheeling, Twinkling Toffee
Turquoise Seas, Vampire Seduction, Touch of Taupe
Candy Apple & Pure Sugar
Then I moved on and check out Sally's looking for clearance holiday polishes. Not much luck. :( I did find the China Glaze Peppermint Cuticle Oil. I also found this awesome pink glitter called Pom Pom.


Then I went to Rite Aid to see if there was anything interesting! I got two Jesse's Girls polishes. The purple Confetti looks fairly similar to RBL Scrangie and the blue Glee is probably similar to Zoya Charla but the light in the store drew me to it anyways.

Confetti & Glee
Then lastly, I checked out Ross for Color Club and got one of the sets from Untamed Luxury collection and the glitter vixen set that I've wanted for ages. The sets were $7.99 each.

Untamed Luxury
Glitter Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment