Monday, January 31, 2011

Something Different Sunday - Make-Up Spam

On Friday my mom and I drove to Milwaukee to check out the mall. This particular mall has a Sephora store. I spent a while in there checking out the new stuff. When eventually I was at the clearance display and found this wonderful kit from Bare Minerals called Shimmer & Shine marked down to $45. I have been looking at this set for the few months online trying to decide if I really liked it or not. But when I opened it up at Sephora to check out the products I had to have it.



It's a really nice set of four eyeshadows (Shimmer (frosted cappuccino), Flicker (burnished violet), High Shine Gold Medal (pale gold), and High Shine Vapor (graphite)) Along with a black eyeliner, Full Tapered Blush & Eye Brush, two large lip glosses Sprinkles (diamond shimmer) & Twist (tulip pink), Clear Radiance All-Over Face Color, and Pink Petal Blush. The blush is not shown because it's really pink and thus I passed it on to my mom since I don't wear blush.


Besides the blush, I love all the colors and products in this set and can't wait to mess around with it a bit. I love the two full sized lipsticks especially Twist the tulip pink color.


Gold Medal




Shimmer
High Shine Vapor
Flicker





I also added to my Urban Decay eye pencil collection. Well, I'm new to Urban Decay eye pencils because I just got my first two about a week ago. They had a medium sized Urban Decay pencils in a little set of two for $15. So my mom and I each got one with different colors. Then we switched our colors in the set and I ended up with Stash and Rockstar. Then Friday I added to the collection the full sized version of 1999. I love all three of these! They just glide right on an last forever! I really want the anniversary set which contains 15 full sized eye pencils and sharpener for $92. The upfront cost is expensive but if you calculate it's only $6 a pencil far less than the usual price of $17. I'm going to start hinting this set to my husband and mom for a birthday gift. hehe


Rockstar, Stash, 1999


I've also started using the sample size of Too Faced Shadow Insurance that I've had hidden away for months. It's really making a difference in keeping my shadows on. So here are a few EOTD I've worn.



Liner UD Rockstar and Shadow Mushroom & Oyster Grey
Liner UD Stash and Shadow BE Queen Phyllis & Pussycat

Liner UD Stash and Shadow BE Queen Phyllis & Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment