Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award & Any Polish Requests?

I updated my polish collection and added spreadsheets. You can find them at the tab above or click here. For the next 10 days if you would like to see a swatch of any of the polishes I own send me an email or comment on this post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I was awarded the Stylish Beauty Award from Paulina of A Place for My Nails and Jessica of Playing With Polish. Thank you ladies!
The rules of this award:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award

Things about myself:

- I'm an American living in Switzerland
- I just became obsessed with Urban Decay Eye Liners this week.
- Since getting a Kindle I've read four books in 6 weeks. That's 3 more than I read all of last year.
- I pull my blanket over my ear when I sleep.
-I love Diet Coke
-Have you checked out my nail polish excels? I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to cataloging and organizing.

I decided to award the following bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment