Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OPI - Mod About You & Barry M - Silver Cascade

For New Year's Eve, I wanted a glittery manicure. I started out with OPI Mod About You from the 2006 Brights Collection. This color is not easy to work with the formula is crap and it stinks. I needed four coats to smooth everything out. I dealt with it because it is the perfect bright light pink and I've got noting similar to it.

  
The next step was putting the glitter on. I used Barry M Silver Cascade. It's a multi colored glitter in a sheer pink base. This picture shows it as only one coat over Mod About You. As you can see the sheer pink base has changed up Mod About You.
Here are three coats of Silver Cascade. These pictures were taken on New Year's Day the manicure is pretty much wrecked at this point. Mod About You never really dried so the manicure was still tacky when I took it off 24 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment