Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year -My 2010 Favorites

Happy New Year everyone! I had a low key New Year's Eve. I made a grilled cheese sandwich on the racelette grill. We then took the tram to downtown Zurich to see the fireworks. They were so magnificent!! Afterwards we joined the rest of the crowd trying to catch trains back home.

Since the year is over I thought I would share some of the favorite polish I have worn in 2010. You can click the links for the full post if you're interested.

OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender from Spring 2010 Hong Kong Collection


Zoya - Ivanka from Spring 2010 Sparkle Collection

Zoya - Charla from Spring 2010 Sparkle Collection

OPI - Ogre-the-Top Blue from Early Summer 2010 Shrek Collection

OPI - Who the Shrek Are You? - from Early Summer 2010 Shrek Collection

China Glaze - Flying Dragon from Summer 200 INK Collection






OPI - Yodel Me On Your Cell from Fall 2010 Swiss Collection
China Glaze -Zombie Zest from Halloween 2010 Awakening Collection


OPI - The Show Must Go On from Holiday 2010 Burlesque Collection


Essie - Pink Parka from Fall 2009 Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment