Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eyeko - Rain

I recently wore Eyeko Rain for city nails. It's a pretty baby blue with a light grey tinge. It has a very subtle shimmer that you can't notice in the pictures. I tried to capture it with flash, but it's not very noticeable. It's a pretty color an only needed two coats.


With flash.
Sorry about my cuticles. I kind of been ignoring them. heh.

I recently got tagged for the Sunshine Award from Nailspotting. Thank you!


The rules for this award:
1. Post the image on your blog.
2. Link the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers.
4. Link those 12 bloggers.
5. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog.

A lot of people have gotten this. So I'm only going to tag a few, but truly everyone is tagged. I don't want to leave people out. 

Honi
Lil Miss Giggles
Emybloom
Sana's Beauty Spot

6 comments:

  1. I love that colour, I think I may have to buy that now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that colour, i havent put it in yet though, might do over the weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Glad I ordered it today along with the other new polishes. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue/gray combination in this colour!Really great for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like this is a favorite for a lot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this color suits you really well! I like it!

    ReplyDelete