Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Catrice - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night is a new polish from Catrice that just hit the displays this month throughout Europe. This color is probably a bit hit or miss for some people and I'm on the hit end.

It's black with a little tiny flecks of fuchsia, turquoise, and orange glitter. It's definitely a color you need to wear during a day outside. Unfortunately, it wasn't even sunny the day I took pictures, but there was enough light to capture the glitter flecks. I used three coats and there is a top coat on. I had no problems with the application or drying problems.


Lots of glitter in the bottle but doesn't show up too much on the nail unless you're in the right light.


These pictures show the flecked glitter the best.

What do you think? It's a bit hit or miss, but it's definitely unique.

8 comments:

  1. love this color!! too bad we cant find this brand here in vancouver. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Very unique, bet it looks great in different light conditions! Very pretty on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me with these Catrice colors. I love them and your swatches are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting polish! I haven't seen any like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. schade, dass er auf dem nagel nicht so schön ist wie im fläschchen. aber ich denke, ich werde ihn trotzdem kaufen :P

    ReplyDelete