Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kiko - 247

Have another Kiko polish to show you that I bought while in Berlin. It's called 247 and it's a medium pink mauve packed with lots of Holo glitter. Enough that I would consider it to be a very nice scattered holo. The formula on this one is pretty sheer and I need four coats to be rid of VNL. However, the thin formula might make it good for layering.

The first photo was taken under a light at night. The color is totally off, but the finish is pretty true to daylight form.

Here is a picture I took in the living room filled with natural light.

The best pictures at last of course! In the sun! It was a beautiful day in Zurich today around 12C and I went downtown and walked around in Old Town, by the lake, and then down the Bahnofstrasse.


Kiko nail polishes can only be found in Kiko Cosmetics stores in Italy, Spain, France, and Germany. They retail for 3.90 Euros. I wish they had a store in Switzerland because I would probably go in there every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment