Thursday, March 24, 2011

China Glaze - Pom Pom

Back when I was in Wisconsin visiting my family I asked if anyone had any requests for polishes I owned. I had access to all my nail polish at this point. I wore and photographed all the polishes requested but I'm just a bit behind on posting them unfortunately.

China Glaze Pom Pom was one of the colors that Lauren of Lacquer Addict requested to see. Pom Pom was originally released in Fall 2009 as a specialty collection. I found it in January of this year at Sally's in a re-promote display called Treasures.

I used three coats for this manicure and the formula was really easy to apply. Wasn't too thick or thin. I would describe Pom Pom as a rosy pink mauve. There are silver glitter pieces along with larger hexagon silver glitter.


I really like how much small silver glitter is packed into this polish. Makes the whole manicure glisten.


I really liked this something that I missed out on when it was first released. I know sometimes it's annoying when stuff get re-promoted since we always want more of something new but I think we often overlook great colors already released.

No comments:

Post a Comment