Friday, March 4, 2011

Cult Nails - Quench with Special Guest Kiko 232

I'm back today with another Cult Nails polish. This time it's Quench a lovely blood red jelly. My favorite color is red so I'm very partial to red nail polish. Quench is so squishy and applied very nicely. This is probably my top red at the moment. I had a problem when I flooded the cuticle on my index finger. Totally my fault but almost impossible to clean up this type of red without staining everything. So sorry it's a bit stained around my cuticles. :(


I've acquired a lot of nail polish recently. I've been wanting to start trying layering over the different colors with Kiko 232. So that's exactly what I did by putting one coat over Quench. Kiko 232 is a white iridescent flaked glitter. Very lovely sparkle finish, but I'm not sure if I like it over red. I think it will look better over pastel colors.


Kiko nail polishes can only be found in Kiko Cosmetics stores in Italy, Spain, France, and Germany. They retail for 3.90 Euros. I wish they had a store in Switzerland.  Milan is about 3 hours away from Zurich and I really think a store like Kiko would thrive, but I guess they have their reasons.


As I said yesterday... Cult Nails polishes retail for $10 and shipping is reasonable. I messed around on the checkout to see shipping prices and for the US 1 polish to ship is $3 and 2-4 polishes were $5. For Europe shipping for 1 polish is $6 and 2-4 polishes are $8. The shipping prices make me happy since companies often overcharge you for shipping.

Maria has expressed that Cult Nails will have a few promos every once in awhile so if you would like to keep up to date with that you should sign up for Cult Nails email updates on the website's front page or keep up with Cult Nails' twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment